Anthems Festival


We are very sorry to let you know that ICEHOUSE has been informed by the promoter of the Anthems Festival in Canberra on March 28th that it has regretfully been cancelled. The promoter cited the concern over the World Health Organisation’s 'pandemic’ rating of the international coronavirus and the priority of the safety of all patrons, artists and staff.

We have been told that ticket holders will be contacted by Eventbrite ( and will be refunded in full within two weeks. ICEHOUSE has no control over ticket refunds or other information regarding the event as it was just one of the artists hired to play there and was not involved in the organisation or running of the event. Please contact the promoter, Unbreakable Touring ( or Eventbrite if you need more information.

We share in the disappointment this news brings and hope that there will be events in the future for ICEHOUSE’s friends and fans in Canberra to attend.

Saturday, March 28th, 2020.
Commonwealth Park, Canberra


By The C at City Beach Reserve

Sunday, April 5th, 2020.
By The C at City Beach Reserve, PERTH WA

Postponed to later in the year

We are sad to report that due to the Government’s ban on mass gatherings of over 500 people in a bid to stop the spread of coronavirus, we must postpone our BY THE C concert featuring Icehouse, scheduled to be held at City Beach, Perth, on April 5.

The good news is, at this stage we are planning to reschedule the event to now take place at the same venue later in the year. We are currently working with the performers, council, crew and contractors, to establish a new date which we plan to announce in the next 7 days.

That means all ticketholders can retain their ticket and use it for the rescheduled date, and don’t need to do anything further. We would urge you to hold on to your ticket if you can, so that we can still engage the performers, crew, food vendors, and the many contractors that rely on events like this for their livelihood. Of course, should you not be able to attend on the new date once announced, refunds will be available at that time.

In the mean time we ask you to be patient as we work through the process so we can still bring you this amazing event on another date.

Thanks for your amazing support. Please stay tuned for more information soon.

Crowd Surf Festival

The Crowd Surf festival has been postponed from May 9th to November 14th.

Saturday, Nov 14th 2020
Sandstone Point Hotel, BRIBIE ISLAND QLD

Tickets on sale from